The Digital and Broadcast Sales Support works in a fast paced and exciting environment, helping our team of seasoned sellers execute our client’s digital and broadcast campaigns monthly. There is terrific opportunity for training and career growth with this position in the fastest growing part of our company.
WFIE-TV 14 News Gray Media’s NBC affiliate in Evansville, Indiana, is searching for an organized, detail-oriented team player to work closely with the sales team to ensure effective placement of sales activity, processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, assigning traffic to current orders, and generating support materials.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
The position handles the setup, ad traffic, optimization and reporting of digital and broadcast ad campaigns and products such as sponsorships, targeted display, connected television, SEM, YouTube, social ads and media, and targeted email. You will help the Account Executives advise clients on strategy and campaign set up, then tracking and optimization recommendations for active campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate digital ad operations or strategy experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
• Superior multitasking skills. Able to prioritize work and work cross-functionally to handle multiple requests daily
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Must be highly motivated, strive for accuracy and excellence and be a team player
Nice to Haves -
• 4+ years of agency/client experience
• Google certifications
• Ability to deal with the daily stresses and pressures associated with successful sales organizations
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Marketing/Sales