Corporate Support Manager
WEKU is a nine station network that serves Central and Eastern Kentucky. As a member of the Sponsorship team, the Corporate & Community Support Manager assists with implementation of strategies that provide financial support for WEKU from the sale of on-air and digital sponsorship announcements from business, nonprofit and governmental sources, primarily in Central Kentucky. Attracts qualified prospects, meets with existing and potential sponsors, develops broadcast orders and schedules, and works to ensure client satisfaction and high retention rates. Assists with Corporate & Community Support inbound marketing strategies.
Bachelor’s degree and least three years of experience in sales, marketing or related field is required. Experience in public radio sales and/or B2B marketing is a plus. Experience with digital media, email marketing, CRM systems, Marketron Visual Traffic, web design, SEO and/or communications design is desirable. WEKU offers a competitive salary and generous university benefits package.
We seek a candidate with:
• Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills, including polished and persuasive
• Self-starter with time management and organization skills;
• Ability to secure new business and build lasting relationships;
• High sense of accountability and the internal drive to meet and exceed goals; and
• Familiarity with NPR and public radio
Note: this is a noncommission, salary-only position
Apply here: https://jobs.eku.edu/postings/16786
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Job Function : Marketing/Sales